WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS
is that…IS THAT JOHN FUCKING BARROWMAN PULLING MARK BLOODY SHEPARD INTO HIS LAP AND HUGGING HIM?!
yup. therefore i must reblog again.
I love how Mark just hops right up there and sits like a little prince on a throne
I had to reblog this because they’re holding hands
and nothing melts me more than platonic grown-up hand-holding
and it’s amazing
but wait there’s more
omg and then
"Why, is your nose bigger than your dick?" OMFG so good!
The one with the boobs though
THAT COMMENT MADE THIS ANALOGY SUDDENLY EVEN MORE ACCURATE IN AN AWFUL WAY
When you’re in too deep…
Dying right now.
I cannot believe this got so many notes. But this is the continuation.
THIS WOMAN IS MY NEW HERO.
When the Internet gives you lemons, make lemonade.
This is such a righteous post that I am happy I stayed up late. I will probably still regret going to school on 5hrs of sleep, but then I’ll just think of this and not give a damn.
My faverouite person ever.
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
- the smell
- it’s bad to sleep with tampons (you can literally die omfg)
- your labia can get sore, too, not just your vagina
- if there is enough blood it can spread down to where your butt is, causing people to think that your asshole is bleeding
- so many ruined undies
- so many ruined sheets
- greasy hair and face
- being over emotional about things BEFORE your period (some people don’t get this symptom. and don’t ever ask if someone is on their period when they’re angry. it’s rude as fuck)
- sometimes there can be TOO MANY blood clots
- so much toilet paper
- the cost of tampons
- chocolate cravings
- getting your period in a public place and those fucking dispensers in the bathroom are empty and no one has a pad or a tampon so you’re forced to stuff toilet paper in your blood soaked underwear until you get home and then after you get home you have to peel the toilet paper off of your underwear and the blood from before is all dried up so the toilet paper is sticking to your underwear and then you go in the shower and the blood flowing into the drain looks like a murder scene and then you get out of the shower and run to the toilet as fast as you can trying not to get any blood on the floor
- the fact that we’re like 12 when we get them??? why can’t nature just let us be children idk.